Yuumi question

1per2computers

Diamond+
Diamond+
Hey!

I'm thinking of buying premium for Yuumi on my second computer but I'm curious what the scripts do with her.
I'm not asking how to use them (I can figure that out myself) just any info on Entropy and Yuumi is much appreciated, thanks.

Halfway

Script Developer
Script Developer
Diamond+
Hey @1per2computers ,
The Yuumi script does the basic support features as any support champion does. Additionally there is an option to use the auto-pilot feature which means you can enable the script in a second player and it will attach to the ADC performing it's support actions automatically without the need of any manual actions. The feature must be configured to your gameplay settings and experience to be able to work normally. There are pre configured profiles you can try if they fit your needs.

or1ent

Diamond+
Diamond+
@Halfway is there a tutorial on how to setup the Yuumi auto pilot functions? I am having hard time understanding all the options. Any help is much appreciated.

Osiris

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Halfway is there a tutorial on how to setup the Yuumi auto pilot functions? I am having hard time understanding all the options. Any help is much appreciated.
This questions has been asked thousands of times there are one official video tutorial in the subscriber section and there is even a community guides. Have you already checked those?