SUPPORT AIO

Halfway

Script Developer
Script Developer
Diamond+
@mynamedoesntfit sometimes script doesn't get auto updated. Try manually update the script from the loader or just delete and re-install it. Let me know if this worked for you.

Halfway

Script Developer
Script Developer
Diamond+
AIO Updated, fixed all reported bugs/issues after patch 10.18

Halfway

Script Developer
Script Developer
Diamond+
AIO updated for the latest 10.19 League of Legends patch. All reported bugs / glitches fixed. Please report any issues to me via PM.

Halfway

Script Developer
Script Developer
Diamond+
can not download please help me :(
To be able to download scripts you must have subscriber status, otherwise even if you download the script it wont be usable without the platform itself.

Halfway

Script Developer
Script Developer
Diamond+
AIO updated 10.20 - either use the automatic update in Loader or re-download the script. Report any bugs to me via PM / DM.

DJ_Sona

Diamond+
Diamond+
5 stars @Halfway are you doing these by yourself or is anybody else helping you? If you made your scripts without help you should be some codding god or smth :ROFLMAO:

Halfway

Script Developer
Script Developer
Diamond+
I checked the script myself in a test game. Morgana ults in combo normally. Maybe you need to check your settings and if you messed up something just hit the default settings to restore them.

saylim

Subscriber
Subscriber
good job guys u should consider adding seraphine in this aio instead of mid it's more like a support champ ;)

Halfway

Script Developer
Script Developer
Diamond+
@Halfway have you been doing some changes in the AIO? Pyke prediction doesn't seem to work very well.
I've been doing some changes on Pyke only. It seems to not work very well for some people so I restored the older prediction logic. You may want to update the AIO.

Nivq

Diamond+
Diamond+
Subscriber
@Halfway when I try to play rell script loads for a couple of seconds and then says unable to detect champion ??

Halfway

Script Developer
Script Developer
Diamond+
@Halfway when I try to play rell script loads for a couple of seconds and then says unable to detect champion ??
There were some issues with the AIO. Update it to the newest version and it should be fixed. If you still experience the same issue after the update pm me.