ADC AIO

GankMidPlz

Subscriber
Subscriber
Hello. I am new to this community just tried the script in a couple games. I am Kalista main and like to play with it, but with this script and even with the default (legit) profile I still got called a scripter one or twice. I am not saying your script is detected, but I need a way to make your script less obvious. Any help is much appreciated @Halfway @Osiris @KillerBee

Halfway

Script Developer
Script Developer
Diamond+
Hello. I am new to this community just tried the script in a couple games. I am Kalista main and like to play with it, but with this script and even with the default (legit) profile I still got called a scripter one or twice. I am not saying your script is detected, but I need a way to make your script less obvious. Any help is much appreciated @Halfway @Osiris @KillerBee
Hello @GankMidPlz! Glad you are a part of our community!
About your question, unfortunately there isn't much you can do about that. Various champions such as Kalista and Xerath are always easy to spot when scripting. The issue doesn't come from the script, but from the champion mechanics itself. For example the way Kalista orbwalker works it will be easily in a high elo matches to be spotted as scripter because it's not possible for a human to have such a fine, fast and accurate orbwalking all the time in the game. The same goes for the Xerath "Q-W" combo and "R". The only way around would be to use a higher humanizer delay number but that will make the script perform less effective, however I'd suggest you play with the settings. Also this has already been discussed in the Discord group and various community members were sharing their settings ( mostly for the Xerath ), but I believe Kalista was discussed too.