ADC AIO

exis7

Subscriber
Subscriber
Very well made scripts bro! Mostly like the pre-made profiles which saves a lot of time. Thanks a ton for your work, like given ;)

ftkoo

Diamond+
Diamond+
What do I do with the script package? It's password protected? Is there a guide how to install scripts or do I get the passwords privately? Please help @Osiris , @Halfway

Osiris

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What do I do with the script package? It's password protected? Is there a guide how to install scripts or do I get the passwords privately? Please help @Osiris , @Halfway
If you are willing to install scripts manually ( which you do ) then just import the archive in the EntropyPlus Loader using the import script option, choose the .zip file and press import. It will install the script regardelss it's password protection. The .zip file is password protected to prevent unauthorized access from non-subscribed users. However I'd suggest using the build in script database inside the Loader to install the scripts which is way more easy.

ftkoo

Diamond+
Diamond+
If you are willing to install scripts manually ( which you do ) then just import the archive in the EntropyPlus Loader using the import script option, choose the .zip file and press import. It will install the script regardelss it's password protection. The .zip file is password protected to prevent unauthorized access from non-subscribed users. However I'd suggest using the build in script database inside the Loader to install the scripts which is way more easy.
Forgive me and my lack of knowledge I haven't read any tutorials I was so excited to start using the scripts :D :D I already installed them using the script database from the loader directly and already got it working. Thanks for the support anyways and btw you guys did a great job !

micha

Subscriber
Subscriber
as first i'd like to thank you guys for all the patience you had with my order haha :D second @Halfway bro can you please add the new Zeri champion to scripts soon so we can take advantage while she's still buffed <3 <3 <3