ADC AIO

Halfway

Script Developer
Script Developer
Diamond+
Author: @Halfway

This is my first AIO for this project. I've been working a lot on that one, but still some champions are in BETA stage (check the supported champions spoiler for more info). Special thanks to @Osiris and all my friends that helped to complete it on time. Enjoy!
  1. How do I use this, it's an archive?
    Simply import in in the EntropyPlus Loader.

2. The archive is password protected, what should I do?
    To prevent malicious usage of our scripts and any usage out of the EntropyPlus Loader, we have protected the script archives with a password. Do not worry about the password protection, just import the script as archive in the EntropyPlus Loader and it will install it regardless it's password protection.

3. The scripts says outdated, but in the site I see it's says it was updated?
    Try reinstalling the script, if that doesn't work try clearing EntropyPlus Loader cache manually, here is a tutorial how to do it:

4. Wheneven I get in game it says authentication failed, please reload the script.
    It seems like your EntropyPlus subscription has ended. Sometimes it may take some time before your account is downgraded to a normal subscriber once your subscription ends. In such case, just renew your subscription.

• Kalista
  • Ashe
  • Xayah
  • Varus
  • Ezreal
  • Caitlyn
  • Lucian
  • Draven
  • Jinx
  • Vayne
  • Twitch
  • Miss Fortune
  • Jhin
  • Kai'Sa
  • Tristana
  • Sivir
  • Samira
  • Kog'Maw
  • Aphelios

Last Updated: 01/22/2022
Added Champion: Zeri

Attachments

Osiris

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Zipped file is password protected :O
To prevent reverse engineering of our scripts, the archives that contains them are password protected. On the Entropy Loader, click install local script then choose the .zip file. The loader will unlock the archive and extract the script. For more info, please check the Guides section.

Reactions: Akateshi

Krenpie

Subscriber
Subscriber
Completely love your scripts man !!!
Twitch, Vayne, Lucian and Ezreal the best carry in Diamond league 😇

Halfway

Script Developer
Script Developer
Diamond+
Password ???!
To prevent reverse engineering of our scripts, the archives that contains them are password protected. On the Entropy Loader, click install local script then choose the .zip file. The loader will unlock the archive and extract the script. For more info, please check the Guides section.